Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hair

Well I did it. I went shorter and got bangs and highlights. I can't decide if I like the cut yet. It's not exactly like the photo and I wanted exactly what the photo had. I think she did the back the right way but the front has more hair than I wanted there. I will give it a week or so and if I still have issues I will call them back and ask her to fix it. I think I like the bangs and I know I like the highlights. My husband says he likes it but I think I could wear a paper bag on my head and he would still say he liked it.

Tonight my daughter worked on a note for her student teacher who will be leaving their class on Friday. She wrote:
Dear Ms. T,
I think you are the best student teacher in the whole wide world. Thank you for teaching me about Panda's dying. I hope you have fun out in the world. I will miss you.
Yes that is really what she wrote. I asked her about the Panda comment and she told me that when Ms. T was teaching them about China she talked about Panda's and how they are dying and that her class was going to try and save the Panda's. I didn't want to have her rewrite it again so I just left it the way she stated it. I'm sure Ms. T will understand what she means. Too funny!
Also the little man does not want to go to bed these days. If I am the only one here to do bed time then he goes down fine but when dad is here he screams and only wants daddy. Case in point, dad put him in bed and he started screaming, I tried to go and talk to him and he yelled "NO! I want daddy." I said "I can get your nuk for you." He yells "NO!" and then slams the wall with his hand. It makes it more difficult because of L in the other room trying to sleep and M screaming and crying does not a happy morning make. Who says children are the best thing to happen to you?

No comments: