Happy Valentines Day! I hope you had a wonderful day. I gave my kids valentines this morning and they enjoyed that. I gave my husband one before I left for work. He enjoyed his. I have gotten a picture from Lil and that's it. I sit here tonight disappointed. I really wanted a card from my husband. I was hoping that maybe he would stop on his way home and get a card or a flower anything really. I wouldn't have cared if it were stepped on at least I would have something to show for this day of love. Hugs and kisses are great but I really wanted a card. A card says you thought about that person. As Hallmark says, you cared enough to send the very best. There is always next year.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Hugs and Kisses
Happy Valentines Day! I hope you had a wonderful day. I gave my kids valentines this morning and they enjoyed that. I gave my husband one before I left for work. He enjoyed his. I have gotten a picture from Lil and that's it. I sit here tonight disappointed. I really wanted a card from my husband. I was hoping that maybe he would stop on his way home and get a card or a flower anything really. I wouldn't have cared if it were stepped on at least I would have something to show for this day of love. Hugs and kisses are great but I really wanted a card. A card says you thought about that person. As Hallmark says, you cared enough to send the very best. There is always next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hugs from me! :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment