
I am thinking about getting a new hair cut. Right now it is a grown out version of Posh's short hair, which has worked well for me and I really liked having it. The one thing about it is that my mom, and one sister have basically the same cut. I am debating cutting it all off because of the upcoming weddings I will be in. However, if I do it now it will have time to grow out. My husband says I look hot with short hair. I like it short too and I think I will do it but I actually have to make an appointment somewhere and hope I get a good stylist. I think that is my biggest fear. I hate going somewhere new all the time. I tried to keep the same stylist but they always leave. Oh the trials and tribulations of a new haircut. I am also thinking about going back to more of a blond. I want to put highlights in and lots of them. My hesitation with that is that my hair gets so damaged from it. I might have to break down and get that done professionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment