Is there a voice that you can't stand? Perhaps it is very loud and nasal. Is there a person in your life that you wish you could make disappear? Do you ever feel like you want to hit them upside their head and run away laughing? When they say something really dumb do you want to tell them they are an idiot? I have one. Two letters AM. I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to share an office with her. I guess it was because we hadn't worked that closely together yet and I thought it would be ok. I didn't know how annoying her voice was or that I would want to hit her in the head or that I would want to call her an idiot. I can hear everything she says mainly because she has to talk really loudly because she is very death in one ear and has something blocking the other ear. TMI I kn ow but she tells me everything. So I can't help but hear what she says and most of the time she is telling the donor something I already told her not to tell them. She has a script but won't stick to it. She throws her own flare into it, which is fine but you have to give the person the correct information. she thanks me for correcting her but why should I have to keep doing it, WRITE IT DOWN! She told me she might wear an all beaded jacket to the gala on Saturday. All I could do was nod my head and have a surprised look on my face.
P.S. Why a picture of KISS? My siblings and I used to refer to AM as KISS due to the amount of makeup she wore. Also when I did an image search for "Loud and Beaded" this popped up.
No comments:
Post a Comment