Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No cookies for me


I am so crabby. We had a GS meeting tonight at a girls house because the library, where we normally meet was booked,and it was horrible. It is one of the girls whose mom is way overprotective and this girl is an only child that does whatever she wants to do.So because we were at her house she thought she could be a brat and get away with it. She was yelling and throwing things, leaving the room without asking and basically acting like a wild child. The mom was trying to control and failing. Then because one girl was acting out the others started in as well. It was a mad house and I have a headache. One good thing that happened was finding out that our girls sold 1400 boxes of cookies. Woohoo!!!!

In other news, I started WW this week. So far so good. I don't know how much I will like going to the meetings but I will try it for a while and see what happens. I have 2 sisters getting married within the next year and a half so I want to look my best for those pictures. Plus I want to boost my self esteem and I think this is a good way to start. Several of my friends are on the program so I have a lot of support and can ask them any questions I have. I'll keep you posted on my progress. I will have to stay away from those 1400 boxes of cookies.

4 comments:

michelle said...

sorry about the crappy meeting but Congrats on the sales!

And while I'm not on weight watchers I too want a self esteem boost. We can encourage each other :)

Babybear Scraps said...

That is a LOT of cookies! Way to go to your girls.

I know Alison had a lot of success with WW a few years ago, if you're looking for any advice or anything like that. Good luck!

Vibajiba said...

Thanks ladies! I will pass on the congrats to the girls and I welcome the encouragement.

ClaireMia said...

I'm not on WW, but you know I always here to offer encouragement to you... if I can do it, you definitely can! :) (I had to go buy new workout pants this morning, because the others are falling down! Yay!)

See you soon!