Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Got One!


Today I was looking for a bridesmaid dress for K's wedding. We were told it had to be in the brown family. I had chosen a lovely dress from Davids Bridal that looked really good on me. Then my mom tells me that I have to have a darker color so that people wouldn't think I was the matron of honor. Since then I have been scouring the metro and internet looking for a different dress. Oh and my sister H got a dress for $60 off the rack at a Herbergers and that made all of us want to find something cheaper than $150. I had found on at target.com ( I know I thought the same thing, TARGET! really? but alas it was true they had bridesmaid dresses) that would've been great but by the time I decided to order it it was gone. Since then I have been looking for something else for a reasonable price. I checked Davids again not expecting to find anything and low and behold I found one that I liked and it was in the sale section. So tonight I purchased it, I ended up spending $70 but that included shipping and it should be here in the next 2 weeks. Here it is except mine will be in the shade truffle. I really like this blue color but alas I will be in brown. I was also torn as to what size to purchase since I am losing weight and I hope to have lost several more pounds by September. I ordered a size smaller than I currently am and I guess if it is too big than I will have to alter it but at least I didn't pay a lot for it.

In other news, H emailed me today saying she is thinking April of '09 for her wedding. I am very happy with this turn of events. I think it will make the relatives happy too. She also told me she would like to do yellow for the bridesmaids and use tulips, daisy's and daffodils in the bouquets. I think it sounds adorable.

1 comment:

KarzyBear said...

Very nice! I like that a lot. I think that will look really nice on you :~)