Monday, February 18, 2008

busy birthday yo-yo

We had a very busy weekend. We had a birthday party on Saturday, which I thought was for 3 people and ran out to buy these gifts turns out it was only for one of the people. It was fine and I think my nephew liked the items we got him. Sunday we went to church and then to lunch to celebrate another birthday. Lunch was only supposed to take an hour and ended up taking about 2. This made us very late for the other birthday party we had to attend. It was an expensive weekend. We left the kids with my parents and headed to the movie store. We watched 3 movies (3:10 to Yuma, Knocked Up and Grindhouse) last night and stayed up until 2 am!!! I haven't stayed up that late in a long time. This morning I went to the doctor to have my knee checked out. It has been bothering my for a while and at the holiday part I over did the dancing and injured it. They said I need to see a specialist. I guess I will have to do that next month. After that I went to WW to weigh in. I am down 3.2 pounds for a total of 7 pounds so far. I am excited about my progress. I was hoping to lose 10 pounds by Easter, now my goal is 15. I am trying very hard to stay true to the program and not over eat. It has been a struggle for me for a long time but time I am sticking to it. I hate being a yo-yo.

5 comments:

ClaireMia said...

YAY!!! 7 pounds! That's 28 sticks of butter. :)

KarzyBear said...

28 sticks of butter!?? I like how she put that- that really puts things into perspective for me since I am a visual person. WAY TO V! You're doing GREAT!

KarzyBear said...

spelling...(WAY TO GO V!) Sorry...

michelle said...

i am extremely proud (and jealous) of you!

Keep up the Great work!! :)

Vibajiba said...

Thanks ladies! I hope it continues.