Friday, January 4, 2008

i'm a robot


i have become addicted to a new show. it is friday night lights. a friend lent me the first season and my husband and i started watching it a couple of nights ago. he was reluctant but i told him if he didn't like it we could turn it off. of course we loved it and watched all the episodes on the first disc. then he had to work the next day. I was home with a sick michael and no lil so i watched some of the episodes. i didn't tell him this so when he got home last night i had a different show on and made it seem like i hadn't watched any of it. then tonight i am watching the show when he gets home and he is all sad at me for watching the show and sits at his computer like it's no big deal but i know what he's thinking. he's crabby because i watched the show. i know that had the tables been turned he would've watched the show without me. if he were here by himself he would've been watching that show and not even pretending that he didn't. we have been in this situation before with a certain veronica mars and i didn't tell him he couldn't watch the show. i am very crabby about this. also i am crabby that i have to stay home tonight. i was invited to a friends and i couldn't go because i have a sick kid. sometimes life isn't what you thought it would be. i love my kids but sometimes i feel like i am just a mom and nothing else. sometimes i feel like i don't even know who i am. like i am a robot that goes to work full time, does the laundry and the dishes and has not time to make sure she has a shower and clean clothes to wear. i don't have time for a blog or a myspace but i try to have them because it is time i get to be alone. tonight i should be cleaning but instead i am blogging because i haven't done it in a week and it feels good. it's what i want to do. well actually i want to watch my new show but i can't do that because i might make someone feel left out. i really don't care right now. i am going to go watch the show and if he doesn't like it he can continue to pout. whatever.

8 comments:

Babybear Scraps said...

A moment of silence for Veronica Mars ...

ok, now, on to my comment. I know how you feel about not being "you" but before you know it the kids will be grown and you'll have much more time for you. I'm glad you're blogging, even if you should be doing other stuff. I was starting to wonder if you'd abandoned the blog :(

If I were you, I'd watch the show, not tell Mark you did and watch it again with him. My Mark and I do this all the time with Supernatural. One time we each watched it seperately and then watched it together and didn't admit till the very end that we'd both already seen it. LOL

michelle said...

Frist off - Sorry Michael is so sick :(

Second - I had never seen the show Friday Night Lights until tonight when Mia was over. She mentioned she had lent you the first season (and never saw it again :))

Third - I have no life. So...whenever you have any time to hang out just know that i will always be free :)

Fourth - I don't really have a fourth. Other than that work has sucked without. COME BACK!

michelle said...

i meant to say that work has sucked without YOU :)

ClaireMia said...

I am so sorry to once again cause you to be addicted to a show. I'm to blame for Buffy, and Veronica, and Tim Riggins (hot!).

Vibajiba said...

Thanks ladies. I didn't think you'd be on here. I'm going to watch the show.

KarzyBear said...

T and I watch Friday Night Lights RELIGIOUSLY!!! LOVE IT! Sorry to hear Mike is sick.

michelle said...

i just noticed that the robot in said picture is the groom. you said you were the robot. are you trying to tell me something Vija :)

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Vibajiba said...

when i look at the picture my thought was it had both figures in it. the one i'm supposed to be anf the one i feel like. no i am not the man in my relationship.