Monday, January 14, 2008

con-call bridesmaid dresses


I am on a conference call right now. It is not important for me to be on it. It is a managers con-call and they rarely have anything to say to me yet my supervisor and I both have to be on it. I sit here browsing the Internet and eating my lunch. I also have my phone muted so they can't hear what I'm doing.

Also, today my sisters are trying to organize a bridesmaid-dress-trying-on session. I have told them I have a dress picked out yet it is not acceptable to them because they haven't seen the dress. My mom is the biggest issue. She keeps telling everyone that I need to find a dress. I am not the problem. My other sisters, M and H and my cousin M have not chosen a dress. They are the problem.

Two good things happened today, 1) My friend M took me to a birthday lunch today 2) My office mate called in sick today. Do you believe it? She is actually doing the right thing and staying home to nurse her illness. Oh number 3) I was just released from the con-call. Hooray!! Back to work.

No comments: