
Last night I went home to find my husband making dinner and holding my birthday gift. Woohoo!!!! I was so excited. I didn't have to make dinner and I got an MP3 player. We had pizza and salad and it was yummy. Lillian did her homework and then we played Sorry as a family. It was a fun night. I really needed it. After the kids were in bed, I watched Idol and tried to load songs onto my new MP3. Idol was hilarious. I loved the guy that sang "anything low" and the girl that was going to be an actress after they told her she couldn't sing. Also I told AM that she should watch Idol since she has never seen it. WHAT!?! How do you not watch it? Anyway, she comes in today and is chatting about it and how they are so mean to some of those people and that Simon could at least wear more than a plain white t-shirt. I don't know why I tell her anything. She doesn't get it. Oh and she's over there coughing. Not a gross cough but the kind that is a constant, little cough and she does nothing to stop it. For crying out loud pop a cough drop and drink some tea! Back to my MP3, I had gone through all the songs on my laptop (all 13,599) and added the ones I wanted. Mark had added some albums that I didn't want all the songs from and so I went to delete one song and deleted the whole list. Insert yelp of pain. I was so mad at myself. Mark comes over and tells me that I needed to hit another button after I added all the songs in order for it them to be added. Argh. Why didn't he tell me this sooner? So I was up until 12:30 adding songs again. I told Mark I would need speaker to listen at work but he didn't buy those so when I got to work today I went into the storage closet and there were some speakers. Sweet. I am now listening to all me songs and loving it. Also I told Mark he needs to take a weekend off so we can have some time together. Last night made me realize how much I miss being around my husband.
3 comments:
yay for a fun evening and great gift :)
and just for the record - i've never watched idol. sans for the brief moment when flipping channels and i did see that crazy girl. :)
You will LOVE your Mp3! Kudos to Marky! The family night that you had was WONDERFUL! What a hubby you have :) Good guy...
Are you joking, Michelle? You've never seen Idol? Do you live under a rock? I hope your tooth is ok.
Karzy, I do LOVE it. It is almost full and it has 8 gb. Yeah, I guess I will keep him around a while longer.
Post a Comment