1. Do you wear a name tag at work? Yes, well I'm supposed to but it gets in the way
2. What kind of car do you drive? Silver 2001 Volkswagan
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? 2 softshell taco supremes
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Not by myself
5. What color is your iPod? Black
6. What kind of dog do you have? Walker Coon Hound, it's a Beagle with long legs
7. What's for dinner tonight? I don't know, we are going to a church function and they supply the food but I haven't heard what it is
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A beer
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Dropped it in the stairwell
10. Last time you were sick? Now, I'm getting what my son has
11. How long is your hair? Short
12. Are you happy right now? I suppose so
13. What did you say last? "Thank you and you're scheduled for 1/14 at 1 pm."
14. Who came over last? My family
15. Do you drink beer? Love it!
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? My coach coin purse key chain. It's adorable.
18. What did you get for graduation? Lots of money and a trip to Europe
19. Whats in your pocket? No pockets
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? I don't know
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? Friday Night Lights
23. What's something fun you did today? Talked with the couple of co-woprkers I like about my week off.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? The late Mr. John O'Neil
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? no
26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? The cat's hungry again and now I have to go downstairs and sit with him so he can eat. Weird, I know.
27. What are you listening to right now? Faith Hill, Fireflies
28. Drinking? Diet Pepsi and water, I have to pee
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I don't have a favorite
30. When is your mom's birthday? January
31. When is your birthday? January
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? 651
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Fashion Bug, yes they still exist
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Yes, Red Cross parking permit
35. How many states in the US have you been to? I don't feel like counting right now
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Skim
37. What are you going to do after this? Try to work
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Lillian, she is a very good fashion consultant
39. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
40. What about your favorite dessert? I like all desserts
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Garage door opener, ours broke yesterday
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? You're joking right?
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Durango
44. Do you like pickles? yes
45. How about olives? oh yes
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Orbit, the pink kind
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Sugar-free Grape Kool-aid
48. Do you have any tan lines? I had a very bad sunburn on my back and the marks are still there. Does that count?
49. What hospital were you born in? I believe it was St. John's
I would like to tag all those who have not done one of these yet. C'mon you know you want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment