Friday, January 18, 2008

Women's Expo

I worked at the Minneapolis Women's Expo las year and it was fun. We had a lot of people stop and talk to us and we gave out lots of information. I even got some responses. So this year when we were given the opportunity I though it would be the same. I was wrong. It was very dead. We maybe talked to 50 people. I was the lead and there were 2 volunteers with me. They were nice and we chatted the whole time but I would rather have been home in my p.j.'s keeping warm. Friday's are always rough because I'm tired from the week and all I want to do is go to bed. Hope you had a better night than I did.

1 comment:

KarzyBear said...

I worked it for 8-hours today, and it was quite busy. However traffic seemed to die down at about 4:30pm. Did you get a chance to walk around, there was lots of good stuff.