Monday, March 31, 2008

First day back

Well today was my first day back to work after being off for a week. It was ok. I had tons of emails and voice mails to get through. It took longer than I thought it would. I also applied for an internal position today. I had to tell me boss and I was dreading it all day. Not because of what she would say or do but because I didn't want to do it to her. She and a few other people are the things that keep me in my job. I don't want to move on from them but I want to have a change. I want a new challenge. If I could get a different job within the same department I would do it. I love most of the people I work with. We'll see what happens. They haven't even viewed my application yet. I don't know if they will call me or think I am qualified for it either but I hope I at least get an interview.
In other news I went to WW tonight and I was down 2 pounds for a total of 19.2. I was nervous because I was on vacation last week and didn't do a great job keeping track or drinking enough water. Plus I went to dinner with some friends on Saturday night at Bucca's and that place is not WW friendly. Thankfully I guess I did something right. Oh and my friend K told me that Lands End has a very good deal on swim suits in case anyone needs a new suit this year. Like I had to get and yoy won't have to pay $53 like I did.

No comments: