Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I blew up

Yes I am feeling better. Thanks for asking. I have a bit of a nose issue still but I feel 110 times better than last week.
Tonight we had GS. It was at the same house as last month and it was just as bad as last month. The one girl gets everyone else going and then I end up having to raise my voice. I don't want to be the one to do it but I don't have a choice. I wish I could just let them have fun all the time but to have a troop of this size yelling and carrying on as they do would end in disaster. Case in point, I tell the girls not to play the piano. It's the end of the night and 3 girls are over by the piano, all of a sudden the cover slams down and a scream erupts. I look over to see my daughter holding her finger. I blew up. I yelled at the other 2 girls. One of them said she was sorry but it was an accident. Guess who? My co-leaders daughter who is supposed to be L's BFF. My co-leader grabs her kid by the shoulders and looks at her with rage and tells her she's grounded and they leave. My kid gets an ice pack and still has tears. I'm so glad that my child is well behaved. I give her a hard time but she really is a sweet and lovely little girl.
I am in need of a new dryer. Mine makes a horrendous noise when it is on and it takes about 3 hours to dry anything and since we are getting a dryer I told M that we will also be getting a washer. He agreed. So that is my task for the weekend. Find a place that will deliver and install the things for me and take my old ones. Hopefully it will happen because I need to do laundry desperately.
I went to WW this week and I was down 1 pound. I am at a total of 13.2. I am still hoping to make 15 by Easter. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Babybear Scraps said...

Good luck on the washer/dryer! We got ours last year at ApplianceSmart in Apple Valley. They deliver, set up and cart off the old ones for something like $20. And a lot of their stuff is discounted because it has tiny scratches or dings.