Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Day 2 of Vacation
Today started out good. We got up and lounged a little in the am and then we went to the MOA to see the new Nickelodeon park. I liked it much better than Camp Snoopy. They have more rides and lots of characters. We opted to eat Bubba Gump because kids eat free on Tuesday. We came home and put M down for a nap and then L and I went to the dentist. Neither of us have any cavities but she needs a couple of sealants and I need a crown. I broke my tooth. L is getting hers taken care of on Monday but I have to wait 4 weeks in order for them to get it approved by the insurance. I would much rather have it done before then but I guess I would rather have the insurance cover what they will. We got home from that and went to meet a potential daycare provider. Daycare is the hardest thing I have had to do with my kids. How am I supposed to know if some lady will be able to care for my kids the way I do? How do you meet someone once or twice and know they are the right person? You don't. You think about for days and wees even and still don't know if it will be the right choice. We left and I was feeling pretty good about her but my husband didn't really know what he thought. He wants to have a structured environment for M and I do too but I don't think it has to be totally structured all the time. M is only 2. My only concern with this lady is that I'm not sure she's ready for a little guy like mine. She has a son that is going to be 2 in a week and he hardly talks and didn't seem like he was as curious as my guy. She kept saying he was so busy and I thought "yes, but you should be familiar with that, having 2 boys of your own." I don't want to go with the first person we find but I can't find anyone else. There are so few in-home day cares with openings and I don't want to go to a center. So my husband and I are trying to figure it our and not having success. We keep bickering about what to do. A happy home this does not make. So far my vacation is rated at a 5. I hope it gets better. Right now M has been screaming from his room for the last 30 minutes so it doesn't look like that number will change anytime soon but I have hope. Oh I went to WW and I was down 1.6 for a total of 17.2. I was very pleased because it was a rough weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment