Monday, March 17, 2008

More about The Boss and WW


I have to say that The Boss was fantastic! My sisters and I had a great time. We had dinner at the wildside grill, which we only got access to because of my other sister K. She works for the Xcel and got us into the Club level for eating and then we had to find our way to the nosebleed section. No she doesn't get a deal on tickets. We did try to get into a suite that my dad's old company owns a 1/4 of but we were turned away because they weren't at this concert it was one of the other companies. So we missed the opening song but we didn't know the song so it was ok. We got back to our seats and had a great time singing and cheering.


I went to WW tonight. I was down 2.4 pounds for a total of 15.2. That means I have reached my first goal of 15 pounds by Easter!!! I was so excited when I stepped on the scale. I didn't think I had lost very much over the weekend. I had wine and snacks on Friday night at J's, Saturday I went out to eat for 2 meals, Sunday I did well until I went to the concert where I had a few beers. I guess I need to give myself more credit. I can do this!

2 comments:

KarzyBear said...

CONGRATS! You can do this V! You are doing GREAT~! Keep it up :)

Babybear Scraps said...

Congratulations!

Hope you have a great Easter.