Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]Boots with the fur [With the fur]The whole club was lookin at her She hit the flo [She hit the flo]Next thing you know Shawty got low low low low low low low low...I have had this song in my head all day and now you can have it in yours. Today is taking forever. It is so lovely outside and I am inside wasting away at my desk. I don't want to be here and I really don't want to listen to AM talk any more. Today she is dressed in all beige. Head to toe beige and her hair is out of control. She thinks she is so funny. She is not. It is the type of funny that is so obvious that it's not funny. It is the antithesis of funny. I come to work and she is already here I leave work and she stays. We do not get overtime. We are salaried and there is no such thing as overtime yet she is always here for at least 30 minutes after we're supposed to be. I know she doesn't have much of a life but GO HOME! Tonight I am going to have a glass of wine or 2 and try to forget about how annoyed I feel right now. I hope it works.
In other news, we found a new daycare. It happens too by L's little boyfriend from school. She explained to me that he is not her boyfriend he is merely a boy that she is friends with. we met them on Wednesday night and M fit right in with her twin 3 year old boys. They had a great time until the twins tried to close M in the closet but it was all in good fun. M is doing a trial run next week. 3 days to let him adjust a little to the new situation. It will be a tough week for daddy. He is dreading letting M go but he really wants to go back to a M-F week and regular hours. I will have to give a little extra TLC with him then. Poor daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment