Monday, April 21, 2008

week in review

Where to start...well I got the pictures back of the kids and they are wonderful. I was surprised to see how cute M's head shot was. I was worried that it wouldn't look as cute as I was hoping. I also went to the orthopedist. He told me I have arthritis in my knee. I don't know if I believe him. It hurts all the time and I feel straining in the back of the knee. I am going to make an appointment with another doctor just to see what they have to say. I can't deal with knee pain all day long. Nothing really helps. Whoa is me. We had a school carnival on Friday. It was fun but very crowded and there was so much going on I couldn't focus on anything. We did manage to enter in some raffles and play a couple of games then we went home. We were tired. Saturday I finally made it to Trader Joes. I have tried many things from there because of some friends but had not gone myself. It was a mad house it was kinda like being at the carnival again but without the games. Plus M was not in the mood to be there. He was tired and decided to scream for most of the trip. I grabbed things I had tried before and a couple I hadn't but we only lasted about a half an hour. When we got home L played on the computer and M napped. After church and brunch on Sunday L and I went shopping. I was looking for new clothes for myself and didn't find anything. So I took L to Once Upon A Child and we found some spring/summer outfots for her. She grows so fast that I would rather go there for most of her clothes than a department store. She was very happy because she got a High School Musical shirt. That was my weekend.
Today it was back to the grindstone. I went for a walk on my lunch break and it was so nice to be outside. If the wind had died down it would've been even better. Maybe tomorrow will be less windy. I also had a dentist appointment tonight. They started work for a crown I need. It didn't hurt but I hate the dentist. Then I rushed over to WW. I really wanted to weigh in because I was feeling good about this past week. Turns out I had a right to be. I am down 4 pounds which makes a total of -23.2 pounds. Woohoo! Bridesmaid dresses here I come!!!!!!!

No comments: