ok, michelle finally talked me into creating my own blog. we were talking today at work and she says "you really should have your own blog". I said no because i have a my space and i don't have time to take care of both things. she said yes you can have both. we'll see how it works. if i can't keep up with both i just won't have a very interesting blog. i got home tonight ready to jump into blogging and found my husband on the laptop and the desk top computers. apparently someone is stealing our internet and he is not happy about it. he fixed it now and so i am blogging. i must say it is fun to be able to write anything you want and it doesn't matter. i think michelle has a really great blog and i will try to make mine be as great. i hope i can access it from work and then i can blog when i have a good thought.
so my co-worker was on the phone and started singing close to you by the carpenters. i have to say i like the song but it looses something when someone is singing it into the phone and can't remember all the words and is off key. i did get a good laugh but then i had the song in my head all day. just like me they long to be...see it's still in there. argh, coworkers (other than mia and michelle and kathy). i know you know that i'm not talking about you but i needed to state it as well just in case. i try to not be irritated and to be nice and cordial but i've been that way since september and i can't keep it inside any longer. i am done being nice when i am not at work. another good reason to blog. i love blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!
See? Isn't it fun! It's like scrab-booking but online. No books and cutouts and glue and things to buy. And yes - you can acess it from work which is wonderful!
Welcome to Blogger! :)
thanks! i knew i would like it. i just don't know how well i can keep it up. i don't have a lot of free time. but i'll give it a try and see how long it lasts.
myspace sux anyhow ;)
ok, yes, I have now read every post on your blog. I admit it -- I'm stalkerish and a blog addict.
I never realized until now how much alike you and I are though. I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise but it kind of does :)
So, I take it Mark knows a lot about computers? Think he'd want to come over and figure out why my internet/wireless router is slower than a snail in molasses? It's not a long drive. :P
Post a Comment