I have been remiss in blogging. I have been a very busy girl. Sister number 3 is getting married and since mid-February I have not had my own life. Its fun to do wedding stuff but I am so ready to be done with weddings for a while. I would like to skip right to baby showers. At least when its all said and done you have a baby you can hold and kiss. Anyhoosers, I have also been working on painting my son's room and getting my house to look like a house, not just a place where people eat, throw clothes and bathe. The room has been an issue because my son decided to "help" me paint by adding red paint to the walls that were going to be beige. I have yet to fix it because I haven't had time but eventually it will happen. He got a twin bed and loves it so I guess it is half done. The rest of the house did get somewhat cleaned up but it still has a long way to go. I just don't have the time nor the energy to do anything about it right now. Hopefully the end of May will bring time and energy.
Last night I had to get my kids' birth certificates because the insurance wants proof that they are legit. It was easy and now I have them. After, I took M to get a hair cut and he was so cute. He usually asks to watch Cars but it was already on. Sweet. He was so cute asking all kinds of questions to the stylist. Then we went to Target and spent too much money. By the time we got home it was 8 pm. It was a long day but I did get things done that needed doing. Usually I'm ok with the kids not going to bed at their regular time and I was last night as well but this morning was rough. I went to wake M and he started crying. I could tell he was having a bad dream so I tried to comfort him. I kept asking him what the trouble was and he would cry harder. Finally he calmed enough to tell me that he was trying to get in the car with daddy and then daddy drove away and he fell out of the car. Poor baby could not be consoled. I will have to talk to daddy about driving away when the kids are not in the car yet. :) Hopefully tonight and tomorrow morning will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment