Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stories

Have you seen The Biggest Loser? Well yesterday in the lunch room M and I were enjoying our meal and overheard another table discussing the show. At the table were AM and some others I work with. AM says something about the host of the show and how she should take the advice of the trainers because she's chunky. First I would like to say that the host is Sammy Brady aka Allison Sweeny from Days of Our Lives, she used to be chunky a long time ago but had lost weight and has been looking great. Second, the people on that show are very large and if they were to stand next to the host she would look like a stick. Third, the woman is freaking pregnant! So as they are talking and AM says that M and I look at each other and I put a stop to it and say, "Um, she's pregnant." "Oh, I didn't know that," says AM. Of course you didn't because you are a MORON! Also, I don't know if you have ever had the good fortune to share an office as I do but I will tell you it is horrible to share an office with someone so annoying. She has a sinus problem and every time she blows her nose it sounds like a foghorn. I am going to record it someday so people will know what I have to deal with. Also she has the worst breath I have ever come into contact with. You don't even have to be talking to her to smell it either. Nasty! Just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: