Friday, April 3, 2009
random thoughts because I'm bored
I am super bored today! If I have to talk to another answering machine I might scream. Plus my leg hurts. I don't know why but it does. My sister in law is in town this weekend and I bought her a baby gift. It is so cute I am giving it to her tonight. I need to have L try on her dress for the wedding. I have to find black pants for M for the wedding, which is not easy in April. I need a haircut. I think I left the bathroom light on this morning. Fish sticks and tator tots for dinner. Yum! I really want to see Britney tonight but can't go. I am finally going to do my taxes tonight. Hopefully it will be worth it. My car needs to be vacuumed. I am 3 episodes behind on ER and CSI. I am 8 episodes behind on Ellen. There are not enough hours in the day for all I need to get done. Stupid work it takes up 8 hours that could be put to better use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment