Friday, September 19, 2008

Sandwich Continued

I brought M lunch. I decided not to bring a sandwich, instead I went to Byerly's and got 2 salad bars, crackers and cheese, a drink and a skor bar. These are some of his favorite things and I knew he would enjoy them. I got there earlier than expected but he was fine with that. We sat in the back and ate and chatted. It was very nice. Then he said he would introduce me as long as I promised I would be nice. I told him I would be sweet and lovable, my usual self. He laughed. I met the sandwich girl first. I put on my best smile and said it was nice to meet her. Then we moved on to the rest of the people there. As we were leaving sandwich girl said "we should get together for a game night." Yeah, right, I thought, but said "sounds like fun." He thanked me for coming and bringing lunch and said it was the best lunch he's had in a long time. So my good deed for the day is done and I have a happy husband who loves me and I feel better after meeting sandwich girl. Now I know why he said I have nothing to worry about. Again, not that I was worried about anything but I said it's more the principal of the matter.

1 comment:

KarzyBear said...

Glad that you finally got to meet sandwich girl. Did she put the UG in Ugly? :)
No worries...be happy!