Are hard to find these days. I think of myself as being a well rounded and down to earth type of gal. I try to be honest and understanding. Today I got a call from another mom, who is the same type of person. I did something foolish and instead of letting it go by she called me on it and now I will not incur the wrath of our mutual "friend". We chatted for a while and I came to find she has the same feelings as I do but didn't know if she could share them. I am glad she did and I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Well we were friends already but it will be so much better now that she has read my blog. Hang in there D!
Ok I know you are waiting with bated breath, I know have internet back and I love it! I knew I would miss it but I didn't know how much until I started blogging again. I need an outlet for my thoughts and this is perfect, granted the wrong people don't get a hold of what I have to say.
I started on facebook and that is very addicting. I don't even know what I'm doing but I have to keep checking it every couple of minutes. I think this is the reason America is falling apart. We spend more time on the internet than on the things we need to do i.e. clean the house, do the laundry, wash the dishes, play with our children, exercise the internet is the end of the world. It is so addictive. It keeps me up much later than it should and it is the root of all evil. I think that's why I love it!
I got to see my friend K this weekend and I realized how much I miss hanging out with her almost every day. She is a wonderful person and I wish we saw each other more often.
Ok kids it's time for this lady to retreat. I have to finish the laundry and fight with my husband. It should be an interesting evening. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment