
I have the day off today and I am so happy about it. I needed a break and some time by myself. I brought the kids to daycare so L could get to school and I have to pay for M anyway so I am going to try and get some stuff done around the house. I picked up a coffee and came home to watch Ellen. I love her show and I never get to see it. Half way through the show it is interrupted by a special report. Why does this always happen when I have a day off? I have Monday off too so maybe I will get to see the whole show then. Argh. My friend M and I are going to go thrifting tonight. I told her that I don't have any clothes and she suggested it. I thought it was a great idea. So I hope I find some cute things. It is so hard to get dressed when you don't like any of the clothes you own and they don't fit you the way they should. It's a no win situation. I am happy to be wearing a smaller size but unhappy that I don't look as good as I could because the clothes don't fit. I am watching Boy Meets Grill as I type and I have to say that I love Bobby Flay. Everything he makes looks so tasty and who doesn't love a man that can cook. Okay, I'm going to go make myself look lovely and get ready for my lunch date. I'll let you know how it goes.
1 comment:
i haven't watched ellen in a uber long time but the days i did have off and was able to watch it - bush interrupted! wtf? one more reason to not like him....
Post a Comment