PowerPoint Slideshow. Do you know how to make one? No? Well neither did I until yesterday. My manager came to me and asked if I knew anyone that could make a slideshow on PowerPoint. I told her I could probably do it for her since I had made a movie for my grandma's 75th birthday. Well she took me up on the offer. I have spent the past 2 days figuring out pp and let me tell you it has been interesting. I thought I had it figured out then the whole thing goes to shit. I called the IT guy at work to see if he could help. Turns out he doesn't work PP very much and didn't feel he could help. He gave me the name of another gal so I called her. She told me a couple of things that were helpful. Mia and I worked on it for an hour trying to compress the photos so the slidesshow wouldn't be 9 MB. The file was so huge that I couldn't email it to anyone like my manager. Eventually I got the timing right and was able to put it on her flash drive and she will be able to give a great presentation on Monday. It all worked out but I was getting very frustrated and nervous it wouldn't work. Glad that's over.
My son has a new thing that he does. He thinks that if he tells me he's hot I won't make him do things. "Eat your dinner," I say, "I can't mom, I'm hot," he says. "Put you're blankie in your bed," I say, " I can't mom, I'm hot," he says. "Go sit on the potty," I say, " I can't mom, I'm hot," he says. I have to explain that even if he's hot he still has to do the things I ask him to do. I have to say it is very funny but it has to stop. He's going to start doing it at daycare and that will be bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment