Friday, October 9, 2009
Vegas Baby!!!
I am UBER-excited! I have finally convinced my husband that we should go to Las Vegas for my 30th birthday!!!! I asked my friends where to stay and got some good suggestions but we have decided on The California Hotel and Casino. The rooms look nice and renovated and it is downtown which is very fun (so I've heard anyway). I was out to dinner last night with some of my girlfriends and they were asking me about it and if we had booked tickets and everything yet. I said I was still working on it and then they started asking if this was strictly just a trip for my hubby and I and I said I didn't think we would mind company but that I would ask him and get back to them. So I asked him last night and he said okay. So now not only will I be in Vegas celebrating my big 3-0 but I will have my girlfriends with me too! I am so excited I can barely contain myself. This weekend I will ask my mother in law if the kids can stay with her and then I will book the hotel and airfare next week. Which by the way is only $564 for the both of us and that is 3 nights and 4 days. It is going to be super fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment