Monday, October 19, 2009

Back In The Swing Of Things

Last week we finalized the Vegas trip. We will be going 1/12/10 - 1/15/10. It is going to be so much fun! I can hardly wait!

L came home sick from school with a sore throat and a fever. I took her to the doctor and they said it was a virus. Turns out she had H1N1. Yah! Not so much. She was getting worse by the day. The fever finally broke on Friday and she is getting better but still has a cough/ stuffy nose and sometimes a tummy ache. She went to school today. Let's hope she stays all day. Luckily she only missed one day because of MEA but it was the first time she had missed a day of school since she started 4 years ago. Oh well.

I am getting back into eating healthy and exercising today. I need to look good in Vegas!

Today I am back to work after 3 days of sick leave and a weekend. It is going to be a long day. I do get to see Evalyn and Katie today so that will give me something to look forward to.

1 comment:

friemar said...

VEGAS BABY! Can't wait!!