How many do you get per day? Apparently I get too many. I don't feel like I get that many but my supervisor does. She says that every time she stops in my office I am on a personal call. Really? Really, every time? Hmm, this could actually be the case because she doesn't stop in that often and when she does it just so happens that I am on a personal call. Well I have told my sisters and mother they are only to call me at work if it is an emergency. We'll see how long it lasts and if it makes a difference in my work performance. I highly doubt it will.
I went to my 10 year HS reunion over the weekend. It was a good time. I talked with some people that I wished I'd have stayed in touch with. Maybe now that we know where to find each other it will happen.
My daughter was writing her own song tonight. It has 5 verses. She even added in the OOO's and Ah's and some bop, bops. It was pretty funny to listen to her lyrics and pretty amazing that they made sense. I have my own little genius on my hands. It's going to be a rough haul with this child. She is too smart for her own good and she is sassy. Smart and sassy not a good combination. I should know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear you on the smart and sassy. I'm up to my ears in it at my house as well. I'm alternately proud and aghast.
Post a Comment